Objectives of Fondation pour L’Enfance Terre de Paix as per Article 3 of its constitution
The objects of the Association shall be to:
1. Carry out child care activities in a secular and non-discriminatory way and in line with existing laws and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child;
2. Provide alternative care services, in the best interest of the child and in collaboration with biological parents and relatives whenever possible
(a) of a residential nature in ways conducive to the overall development of children, especially through the setting-up of
i. family-type structures for young children and
ii. youth homes.
iii. exit home
(b) of a non-residential nature through the setting-up of appropriate creative and cultural educational pre-school structures and appropriate creative and cultural educational, pre-vocational and vocational structures for children who are out of the mainstream system of education and training.
3. Engage in networking activities with other Non Governmental Organisations, the government and other stakeholders in the furtherance of the objects of the Association.
4. Raise and apply funds to meet the objects of the association; and
5. Provide training in child care through the development and implementation of appropriate programmes.